Our Eco-Friendly Delivery Model is made possible by the strong relationships we have forged with our partners over the last decade. We partner with organizations that can enhance our ability to fulfill our mission of providing the best small-parcel delivery service for the fairest price to our customers while leaving the smallest carbon footprint possible. And in turn, we provide these partners a means to participate and co-sponsor a number of “green” initiatives while growing their company and promoting their brand.
We believe strongly in developing long-term relationships with individuals and organizations that can augment our Logistics needs or help us reach our “Green” goals.
From air and freight carriers to warehouse operations to independent sales people, our Eco-Friendly Delivery service was developed to create win-win solutions for all of our partners, consumers, and environment. When we focus on our logistics-partners, we see the following benefits:
- Carrier Partners get to fill unused cargo space and generate additional revenue utilizing our new Open Space Model.
- Warehouse Partners can use our packages to fulfill shift requirements and increase revenue.
- Independent Sales people can use their contacts in the industry and propose alternative, high-quality shipping solutions that were previously unavailable to large-volume shippers.
- All Partners can market their eco-friendly commitment, create awareness in the industry, and educate the next generation.
As part of our commitment to the environment, we have established a group of partners that want to join our noble cause and help us reduce the carbon footprint left behind by our delivery services. Partners include global organizations that we volunteer with on a quarterly basis and tree nurseries and county governments that provide seedlings or acreage on which to plant trees.
We are always looking for new partners that can assist us in our “noble cause” of reducing our impact on the environment. Sample projects that we are actively participating in include:
- Reusable Eco-Friendly Shipping Containers to reduce cardboard use and waste.
- Delivering Green programs where we participate in quarterly service projects to help make a positive impact on the environment.
- Tree Programs that allow our partners to join us in giving back to the environment by adopting trees for reforestation projects or donating seedlings to organizations and educational institutions.
If you are looking for unique partnering opportunities, contact us today to learn more about how we can work together to develop win/win solutions.